沪江

牛人力作:《生活大爆炸》之《盗梦空间》预告片(视频)

沪江英语 2011-01-18 09:20
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

以下是字幕,希望对大家有帮助

Something  you should know about me, I’m specialize in a very specific type of security, subconscious security.
你得知道,我在特殊的安保领域有特殊专长,潜意识层面的安保。

You are talk about dreams.
你是说梦境。

Mr Cobb has a job offer, he would like to discuss with you.
寇布先生有件工作要交给你,他想与你谈谈

You got a work placement?
你有工作实习让我做吗?

Not exactly
不算是

We creat the world of the dream.
我们创建梦中世界

You bring the subject into that dream, and they fill it with their secrets.
你要把对象带到梦里,然后他们用自己的秘密来填充梦境。

And you break in and steal it.
你再闯进梦境偷走秘密。

Well, it's not strictly speaking legal.
好吧,严格的说并不合法。

It's called inception.
这就叫做盗梦。

I'm ready.
我准备好了。

I think I found way home,
我觉得自己找到了一条回家的路

and this is the last job,that's how I get there.
这是我回家要做的最后一件事

Dreams feel real while we're in.
当你在梦里,这一切如此真实

It's only when we wake up that we realize that something was actually strange.
你醒来,才会觉得有些不对劲

It's your responsibility, and you are not prepare for this.
这是你的责任,你没有准备好。

Dream's collapsing
梦境正在崩塌

I've it under control.
一切还在掌控之内

I hate to see out of control.
我讨厌掌控不了的事

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
兄弟,做梦的话不妨做大点

 

展开剩余