沪江

英语口语三字通 第056-060期

沪江英语 2010-12-02 17:56
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

Don't you know? 难道你不知道吗?

-What happened to the car? 车怎么了?
-Don't you know? There was an accident. 你还不知道啊?发生车祸了。
-Was anyone hurt? 有人受伤吗?
-No, only the car. 那倒没有,只是车要完蛋了。

-Why didn't Ronald come to the wedding? 为什么Ronald不来参加婚礼啊?
-Don't you know? He is very angry with the groom. 你不知道吗?他正和新郎怄气呢!
-Why would he be angry with David? 他为何要生David的气呢?
-They had a business disagreement. 他们在生意上意见有分歧。

Excuse me & Sorry 抱歉;对不起。

-Excuse me. I think you're in my seat. 不好意思,你好像坐了我的座位。
-Your seat? Isn't this seat 13-A? 你的座位?这座位不是13-A吗?
-No, it's 13-E. 不是,这是13-E。
-Oh. I'm sorry. 噢,对不起。

-Can you pay for a half the tickets? 你能付一半的票价吗?
-Sorry. I'm a bit low on cash. 对不起,我没带那么多的现金。
-You can pay me back later. 你可以晚点再给我。
-Thank you so much. 太感谢你了。

From my heart. 由衷地。

-I swear I will always love you. 我发誓我永远爱你。
-Those words are easy to say. 别光说的好听。
-But I mean them. From my heart. 但我是真心实意的。
-This, too, is easy to say. 这也是哄人的话。

-Do you really love the doll? 你真的很喜欢这个洋娃娃吗?
-From my heart. 打心眼儿里喜欢。
-Ok. I'll buy it for you. 那好吧,那我就买给你。

Go to hell. 滚开,滚蛋!

-That's my highest offer. 最高也就是这个价了。
-It's an insult. 你这不是坑人嘛。
-Take it or leave it? 不买可以走啊!
-Go to hell! 见鬼去吧!

-Can you take care of my dog? 你能帮我照看一下我的狗狗吗?
-Go to hell! I'm playing games. 走开!我正在玩游戏。

Half and half. 一半一半!

-I'm sorry you're leaving this city. 我很难过你要离开这个城市。
-Yes, I'll miss seeing you. 是啊,我会来看你的。
-Are you happy about the new job? 新工作做得开心吗?
-Both happy and sad. Half and half. 喜忧参半啊。

-Is it cold outside? 外面很冷吗?
-Yes, very cold. 是的,好冷!
-Is it raining or snowing? 在下雪还是在下雨啊?
-Half and half. 雨夹雪。

展开剩余