沪江

生活英语会话———周末外出

大自然的野孩子 2017-04-28 18:31
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana?

你这周末做什么,阿德里亚娜?

Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend.

我要去福冈见我的朋友。

Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her?

哦,酷,你怎么认识她的?

Adriana: She went to university with me.

她和我原来是一所大学的。

Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka?

她在福冈做什么?

Adriana: She's on the Jet Program, teaching.

她为喷气式飞机的一个项目服务,负责培训。

Todd: Oh, cool. does she like it?

哦,酷。她喜欢这份工作吗?

Adriana: Yeah, she likes it. She renewed her contract so this is her third year.

是的,她喜欢。她更新了她的合同,这是她在哪工作的第三年。

Todd: Excellent. Do you know what you are going to be doing down in Fukuoka?

太棒了。你去了福冈你们会做什么?

Adriana: I think she's going to take me to a pub.

我想她会带我去一家酒馆。

Todd: You've not been to any of them in Japan.

你以前没去过日本的酒馆。

Adriana: No, not, first time. And we are going to.....What are we going to do? Oh, we're going to have a Thankgiving celebration on Sunday and we're gonna go to a Karaoke.

没去过,这是第一次。我们还会去……我们还会做什么?哦,我们会在周日庆祝感恩节,我们还回去唱卡拉OK。

Todd: OK, have you been to any Karaoke bars here?

好的,你以前去唱过卡拉OK吗?

Adriana: Yeah, I went to a Karaoke bar in Roppongi.

是的,我去过六本木的卡拉OK。

Todd: Did you sing?

你唱歌了吗?

Adriana: Of course.

当然。

Todd: Excellent. In English?

真棒。唱的英文歌?

Adriana: Ah, yeah! My Japanese isn't too great.

是的!我的日语不是很好。

Todd: What she tald you about the Karaoke?

她跟你介绍了卡拉OK?

Adriana: Ah... How do you mean?

你的意思是?

Todd: Like, you know, what do you know about the city.

比如,你对这座城市有什么了解。

Adriana: Not much.

没说什么。

Todd: All right.

好的。

展开剩余