沪江

生活英语会话———电话交谈

大自然的野孩子 2017-04-28 10:47
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

 

M:May I use your telephone ,George?

乔治,我能用你的电话吗?

G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.

当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。

M:Thanks.

谢谢。

Telephone Girl: Pacific Trading Company. May I help you?

总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?

M:This is Mr. Tian speaking. Could you connect me with Mr. Brown?

我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?

T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?

当然,先生,请稍后好吗?

M:Yes,of course.

是的,当然可以。

T:Mr.Brown is on the line, sir.

布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。

M:Hello.Mr.Brown?

喂,布朗先生吗?

B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.

是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。

M:I'm so sorry, Mr. Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.

抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。

B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon? I'd like to discuss a few things with you then.

现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。

M:Of course Mr. Brown. I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning, so I won't be in office until noon.

当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,

If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me, could you please leave a message with my secretary?

如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?

B:Yes,I'll do that. At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.

是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。

A:I'll be there without fail. Goodbye, Mr. Brown.

我一定到,再见,布朗先生。

B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.

再见,田先生。

G:All through?

讲完了吗?

M:Yes,thanks.

是的,谢谢。

G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?

嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?

M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.

但会给海伦添很多麻烦。

G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind. I'll call her and tell her you're coming.

哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。

M:Well,if you insist.

好吧,如果你坚持的话。

展开剩余